UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Overview
Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana was initiated by Shri Yogi Adityanath Ji, the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, to encourage state employees’ growth and self-employment.
Online registration of Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana
During this epidemic, those who want to get a job can register online for Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana. The process can see below:
- Interested applicants will first have to visit the official Uttar Pradesh Industries and Promotion Directorate portal http://diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in.
- Applicat have to click on “Applicant Login” on the homepage after clicking on the “Login” option.
- Clicking on the above move opens a new page where the “New User Registration” option is selected.
- Uttar Pradesh Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana Online Application Form 2020 opens after clicking on the new registration, which will be something like this:
- The applicant must click on the “Submit” button below after completing the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana online application process, after filling in the details requested in the online form 2020 of this eligible artisan labor employment scheme.
Benefits & Features UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Scheme 2020
- In the coming time, Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana will help many people; the complete information on how free training in this scheme will be given is given below:
- Under the UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, training will be provided to labor staff at the Tehsil or District Headquarters by the Department of Small or Medium Enterprises.
- Under the Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana, free training for six days will be provided to all skilled craftsmen to get jobs quickly.
- The state government will bear the entire cost of all types of training offered under the UP Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana.
- In this scheme, the cost of living and eating artisans will also be supported by the government during training.
- Under this scheme initiated by the Yogi government, at the same time as the semi-skilled wage rate at the time of training, financial assistance will also be provided to the artisans.
- According to their expertise and trade, an advanced form of tool kit will also be given on completion of the training for all professional craftsmen.
- Applications for this scheme, which will be arranged by the Commissioner and the Director of Industries and Business Promotion, will be approved electronically.
Eligibility and Conditions, Vishwakarma Labor Jobs Scheme
All the applicants will apply for this 2020 professional artisan labor scheme online. They can read the conditions and eligibility given below as prescribed by the state government:
- The applicant’s age should be 18 years.
- Applicants must be Uttar Pradesh citizens.
- To use the scheme, no educational qualification is mandatory.
- In the last two years, the applicant has not received any benefit from the central government or the state government about the toolkit.
- As per the scheme, only once will the applicant or any member of his family be eligible to apply for the scheme. Family means wife and husband.
- To satisfy the eligibility requirements under the program, an affidavit would have to be submitted.
Specially during the COVID-19 situation, we have witnessed that many people have lost their jobs, or people looking for months for their job are jobless. Hence, there was very much the need of a scheme – UP Vishwakarma Shram Samaan Yojana to help the individuals with jobs.
Due to severe unemployment, people have been striving to earn the basic amount to survive. With the help of this scheme, now one will be able to look out for different opportunities and apply at different places, by meeting the eligibility needs.
About Whatfinger Whatfinger is an app that aggregates news from conservative and liberal s…